Welcome to Sister Scents!
We are a small business based in North Wales exploring the wax and moulding industry as well as creating dried flower bouquets. When I say we, I mean Kyla, Sophie and Jessica. We are three sisters who's hobby has turned into a family business and we couldn't be more excited. It started with Jessica exploring with wax and moulding as a hobby during the pandemic. She experimented with so many different waxes, moulds, colours and absolutely fell in love with it. Kyla really wanted to set up her own business as an extra income but never knew what was the right path for her. She absolutely loves fragrance in her home and has so many wax melts and candles from other local businesses! Sophie has been pressing and drying flowers for a long time and one day we just came up with the idea of combining our founded skills and hobbies and setting up a business.
Jessica and Sophie are currently studying locally and Kyla is a full time primary teacher but together we will work between us to allow our business to grow!
We founded Sister Scents with one goal in mind: providing a high-quality, smart, and reliable online store and customer service. Our passion for excellence has driven us from the beginning, and continues to drive us into the future. We know that every product counts, and strive to make the entire shopping experience for our customers as rewarding as possible.
How are we an eco-friendly business?
- All our products are currently cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
- We use Soy Wax for our wax melts and candle sculptures which is made up primarily from natural soy bean. This type of wax is biodegradable and cruelty free.
- We currently use biodegradable glassine packaging for our wax melts which are PH Neutral and Eco-Friendly.
- We are also testing out new clamshells that we hope to add to our range very soon!
- All glitters, mica powder and decoration on the candles and wax melts are also biodegradable.
- We are trying our hardest to avoid use of plastic, we currently do not use it for any of our products or packaging.
For more information, please head over to our blog.